can you use the term, “i shit you not” in an english essay or is that unprofessional?
nonononono, never use “I” statements in formal essays.
One shits you not
Also acceptable: This author shits you not
It’s best to avoid the “general you.”
“One would not be considered shitted,” is probably the best way I could think to word it formally.
once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself. then pass this on to your ten favorite followers ♡
Asketh - naekkeohaja-jongiee-ah
*Gasps* Thank you so much! I had no idea I was one of your favorite followers yayy it makes me feel so happy:D
1. Ever since last summer I’ve been completely obsessed with kpop and the first group I liked which was Infinite is still my absolute favorite. Plus my obsession with Sungjong hasn’t faded since I first laid eyes on him.
2. I’m currently in the Disney College Program and I’m having the time of my life. (if anyone wants to know about it feel free to message me- anyone from anywhere around the world can be in it)
3. I love my sisters more than anything and I sincerely believe they’re the best friends I will ever have and I feel so lucky to have them
4. I love decorating so much that in the disney dorms we only have a small bulletin board and it’s crowded with calendars and posters and it has no space
5. The only thing I miss about my home is my family because I’m so happy to be away from that country
Thank you again!
Being internet smart is like the 21st century version of being street smart.
Okay Dad, these are the websites you use to watch your show.
Sockshare, Putlocker, gorillavid, nosvideo and novamov are your friends, stick to them and you know you’re okay.
DO NOT click on anything that wants you to download updates or DivX.
DO NOT click on adverts on the side.
And be very cautious of fake play buttons.
You are ready. Go forth and watch Dexter.